Friends or family gatherings are a healthy ritual but what about when those gatherings itself can end up as a great healthy fun spa time? These days hot tubs and pool parties are new get together drift. According to studies warm water baths are beneficial for health it’s also referred to as hydrotherapy, which sometimes even doctors, recommend.
So if you are one of those who is looking forward to such a lifestyle. Or you just want to install a hot tub for fun gatherings there are many things one will ruminate before buying one.
Getting a hot tub is an investment, and it’s wise to know where you are investing really. Some are permanent fixed hot tubs and rest can be portable. Depending on your need one can decide what they are to buy. Some features that you may consider before are:
Features of a hot tub that one may consider:
Tub size and shape:
Depending on the space you are working with you can decide the size of hot tub you may take into consideration when buying. Other things like towel holders, steps of a hot tub, shape, and placement all things are important to cogitate.
Hot tubs come in a variety of shapes and sizes, some to accommodate 2 people and some even up to 9. But a decent figure that majority end up buying is a 6 person hot tub.
The main body of the hot tub is referred to as a shell and its essential to look into what material it is made of according to our need. It is important to make sure that the surface of the shell is both durable and lasting. The surface can be made of tri-tech 3 ply material, acrylic surface, fabric and more.
Hot tubs come in a range of colors too, so that you may pick according to where you want to room it. One may choose a shell that can last a lifetime and that depends on the material it is made of. Tri-fusion shells are eight times much stronger than the ordinary fiberglass shells.
Water purification and cleaning system:
No one wants to spend time soaking him or herself into the water with debris in it. It is good to make sure that the water you are getting in is sparkling clean and fresh. But it can be a trouble to change the water every time you are getting it. Modern hot tubs have a sophisticated cleaning system already installed in them to minimize the maintenance headaches.
It also reduced the overall time required to clean the water. There are systems like clean ray water purification systems and chlorine cleanser floaters and more that makes it easy to clean up the hot tub and disinfect it by 99%.
Many hot tubs come with fully adjustable jets that make the hot tub experience completely customizable for one. The jets come with different functional groups to provide a different massage experience with each set.
The massage seats with jets installed give a great massage combat for each muscle in our body.
On the above-mentioned grounds and more you want to get your hands on the best hot tub of 2018, there are many features that may be missing in some hot tubs but you may find them in others. So following is a list of few 6-person hot tubs that you may want to get your hands on.
1- Intex Inflatable Pure Spa 6-Person Bubble Massage Hot Tub:
There is a lot to love about inflatable hot tubs, they are easy to set up and store. This particular hot tub can accommodate 6 people and give you a relaxing bubble bath treatment. There are 140 bubble jets that surround the interior of this spa. It’s easy to maintain with the 2 cleaning filters provided that are replaceable. Intex Pure spa is made of Fiber tech construction that makes it durable and strong. The size of this hot tub on inflation is 65” x 85” x 28”.
Pros and Cons of Intex Inflatable Pure Spa:
- Simple maintenance with 2 easy to switch filter cartridges
- The cartridges can be bought individually too
- Built-in hard water treatment for the gentle pouring of water on skin
- 140 bubble jets installed for a spa like treatment
- Easy to set up and can be inflated in 25 minutes only
- Bubble jet surrounds
- Adjustable heating system according to our desirable temperatures
- 3-ply puncture resistance that makes it strong and durable
- Comes with a carry bag for easy transportation and portability
- Some say its noisy
- Takes longer to heat up
- Slightly more expensive to run
- Automatically turns off after 3 days
- Needs a restart after 3 days
2- Coleman SaluSpa 6 Person Inflatable Outdoor Spa Jacuzzi Bubble Massage Hot Tub:
After a long tiring day at work, one wishes to relax a bit but no one wants to get out of their comfort zone too. In such a situation at home, spa seems like a great plan and Coleman SaluSpa is one of such options to help you relax in that bubbly hot water tub. It’s very convenient to setup and maintain.
This particular hot tub is made of the tri-tech material for its durability. The pump is control digitally and it accommodates up to 6 people as it has dimensions 77” x 77” x 28”. It can hold up to 254 gallons of water that maybe heated to a maximum of 104 degrees. But the temperatures are still controllable according to our needs.
Pros and Cons of Coleman SaluSpa:
- Capacity for 6 adults
- Tri-tech inflated walls are there to give extra support and durability
- Easy to set up and deflates in no time too for easy storage
- Heats up to 140 degree Fahrenheit
- Digitally controlled pump to inflate the spa
- Cushioned floor for extra comfort
- Lay-Z massage system
- Cover keeps water warm for longer periods even if its not in use
- Water capacity for 254 gallons
- Adjustable temperature feature
- Not super stylish
- Cover is not safety approved
- Automatically switches off in 3 days
- Not recommended for freezing temperatures
3- Intex Pure Spa 6-Person Inflatable Portable Heated Bubble Hot Tub | 28409E
Pampering yourself in a heated relaxing water bath surrounded in bubbles due to the bubble jets is what everyone wants. PureSpa provides relaxation to 6 people at the same time with the touch of button. The digital control panel makes it easy to use and set up. It has 170 high-powered bubble jets to get a refreshing massage treatment. It’s easy to maintain and the filter cartridges are replaceable when gotten dirty.
Pros and Cons of Intex Pure Spa:
- Quick and painless installation
- Large size that means more room
- Built-in hard water treatment
- Well insulated and thus saves energy and time
- Secure locking insulated covers
- Easy maintenance with replaceable cartridges
- 3-ply laminated puncture resistant material
- Fiber tech wall construction
- Pool chlorine floaters keep it clean and fresh
- Filters to be bought separately
- Makes noise
- Bubbles drop temperature quickly
- Head rests are a waste
- Cant maintain dropped temperatures
- Filters get dirty quickly
4- Goplus 6 Person Inflatable Hot Tub for Portable Outdoor Jets Bubble Massage Spa Relaxing w/Accessories (Beige)
This inflatable hot tub is quite portable and easy to use. It can accommodate up to 6 people for a group relaxation spa day. No need of any professional installation it can be easily set up. If you are looking for a relaxing treatment for your sore muscles Goplus Inflatable hot tub might just come in handy. The temperatures are adjustable according to ones comfort and the massage jets give much relaxing experience overall.
Pros and Cons of a Goplus Inflatable hot tub
- Built in hard water treatment
- Easy to assemble and carry
- Insulated covers ensure warm water for long
- Long cable
- Easy to set up any where
- Made of quality ensured material
- Easy maintenance
- Safe for children even
- Clean up may be a hassle
- Needs a change of cartridge after every few uses
5- M-SPA MSPA Tekapo Relaxation and Hydrotherapy 6 Person Square Portable Inflatable Hot Tub Bubble D-TE06 (Latest 2018 Model)
Leaving the hectic world behind one just wish to dive into a hot tub of relaxation. Forgetting all the worries and massaging that pain away, from work the MSPA Tekapo hot tub boasts 132 air jets, which release bubbles that surround and massage your body for a spa like treatment.
Pros and Cons of MSPA tekapo inflatable hot tub:
- Whisper quite a technology for optimal relaxation
- Auto filtration system that leaves water clean and fresh
- 132 effervescent jets for the bubbly massage treatment
- 6-layer rhino tech PVC cover material makes it more durable and strong
- Squared shape and can accommodate up to 6 people
- Capacity to hold up to 6 people
- Safety buckles for children
- Fair price
- Quite portable
- Easy to setup and inflate using spa pump
- Air filled cushioning at the bottom
- Shape might not fix your place
- No head rests
- Maybe slippery for some
Premium luxury spa comfort can be attained at home with the SaluSpa Palm Springs inflatable hot tub. It’s an easy setup and operative hot tub. It maybe set up anywhere due to its portability. It’s a great relaxation for sore muscles. It has a high-end luxurious look due to its leather mellow colour palate and leather texture.
Pros and Cons of SaluSpa Palm Springs inflatable hot tub:
- Fast and easy setup
- No professional tools needed can be setup using spa pump
- Easy to operate using the control panel
- Temperature can be controlled and max heating capacity is 104 degree Fahrenheit
- Genuine buy and value for money
- Inflated dimensions are 77” x 28” and may hold the water up to 242 gallons
- Easy cleanup and maintenance
- Needs a start up after 3 days
- Might not look good in a circle space due to its shape
- Can be a bit noisy
Conclusion on 6 person hot tubs:
There maybe many options for hot tubs to choose from, but the wise decision would be to go for an easy inflatable portable hot tub and with extra room for people so that the fun is multiplied. 6 person hot tubs are an ideal size for a group spa relaxation day. They are a value for money if chosen the right one according to your need. Along with being fun, it can work great to soothe an aching body and maybe a great healthy topnotch.