If you happen to be curious or are planning to buy an inflatable hot tub, because simply everyone loves to relax and soak in a bubble bath, then perhaps you may have some nagging questions in the back of your mind that need answering.
Inflatable hot tubs are the new hype as the portability makes it easier to maintain and store. They can be deflated and stored at convenience. It’s the state of obvious, that inflatable hot tubs are filled with air and that makes it a plus too as air is actually a great insulator that’s what keeps the water warm or cool. These are great for any day when you need that relaxing bath. Hot water is outstanding for relieving sore muscles and stress from a long hectic day.
It’s obvious that everything has both good and bad factors associated to them thus following are some of the best inflatable hot tubs that one may look into and some of the features that one may consider when buying a good inflatable hot tub.
A good inflatable spa shall have following features:
Before buying anything we just are too picky and we may have many questions that are bombarding at the back of our head, all this just makes it more hectic decision to make. But all in all some of the features that withstand any inflatable jacuzzi are:
Its the most pleasing feature of inflatable bathtubs, we can choose to install it in anywhere and deflate it when we need space.
It’s a fact that on average people tend to spend almost between $15000-$20000 on an in the ground hot tub. But this is yet a more economical option to consider as the good quality inflatable hot tub prices start from around $300. Yep, that’s a big difference.
These inflatable spas come in a variety of sizes; one may choose according to the space they happen to have.
Material that it’s made out of:
This is an important feature that one may deem into when buying the hot tub. It’s not like buying a product for a day, in fact, it’s an investment for fun and health so you don’t want a material that may rip you off.
I-beam construction is definite demand these days its made of PVC structures both aligned vertically and horizontally to assure it’s strong enough and durable but that’s what makes them flexible too to, so that the hot tub is comfortable enough to meet the everyday use demand.
There are lines marked to give you an idea of maximum and minimum levels of water the hot tub may hold. Its 80% filled to allow you to get in for the other 20% of the space without spilling water on the ground. These factors are important to consider especially if you are planning to keep it indoors as you don’t want a mess.
jets and Adjustable nozzles tend to create soothing and rejuvenating bubble bath experience. It completely transforms a bathtub into a personal relaxing spa that is a great hydrotherapy and massage treatment. Jets are usually adjustable in many bathtubs that allow you to control the water flow and direction of it.
When we compare the two, inflatable and permanently fixed bathtub we can evaluate how much money can we save on electricity. Inflated tubs use less of electricity and don’t go over 120 volts thus there is a low lost added and yet saves energy.
1- Coleman 71 x 26 Inches Portable Inflatable Spa 4-Person Hot Tub, Black, 13804
Coleman Inflatable Spa is perfect to seat 4 people and is completely portable so you can set it up literally anywhere. Its durability is undeniable as it’s made of 3-ply PVC sturdy material. It has a weight of 73.1 pounds and dimensions 29” x 21.5” x 24”. One may enjoy this luxury spa experience alone or with a bunch of friends. It has 60 jets to give a spa-like a message.
Pros and Cons of Coleman Inflatable Spa:
- Soothing bubble jet surrounds
- Inflatable pool’s outer walls are made of fabric coated material
- Easy maintenance with 2 easy to replace cartridges for clean spa water
- Easy to lift handles for moving it around
- Digitally controlled pump panel
- Can acclimatize 4 people
- Completely portable
- Rapid heating system and it heats up to the max temperature of 104 degree Fahrenheit
- Very relaxing and pampering massage treatment due to bubble bath system
- Easy inflatable
- Walls made of durable 3-ply PVC
- Stable structure allows you to sit on its sides as well
- Has massage jets installed and a cushioned floor for safety and comfort
- Comes with inflatable covers to keep the water warm when not using it
- Not recommended to use it under temperatures of 40 degrees
2- Goplus 4 Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub:
This completely portable Goplus Inflatable massage spa is easy to maintain, inflate and deflate. Provides easy setup and space for up to 4 people. It comes with a carry bag for portability and transport. It can hold water up to 210 gallons and the heating systems are there to adjust the water temperatures according to your comfort. This particular hot tub provides a stress-free spa experience. Dimensions of this hot tub when inflated are 55” x 77” x 26” and weighs around 50 pounds.
Pros and Cons of Goplus Inflatable Portable Spa:
- Lasting enjoyable hot spa bath for 4 people
- Simple maintenance
- Replaceable cartridges
- Carry bag comes with it for easy storage and transportation
- Inflation pump makes it easy to inflate it for use in no time
- Easy to use control panel
- 130 high powered bubble jet surround system
- A built-in hard water system
- The adjustable heating system according to your suited temperatures
- Enhanced thermal retention due to insulated ground cloth
- Maybe noisy when filters are turned on
- Heater malfunctions
3- SaluSpa Realtree MAX-5 AirJet Portable Inflatable Hot Tub Spa:
It’s a great choice as far as affordability is concerned. It doesn’t require any professional setup and is quite easy to install and control using the digital control panel. It happens to have a mosaic print on the inside whereas the outside of the tub has real tree max-5 print that makes it great to be set up even on the lawn outside. It has a current trip mechanism that makes is safe to shut down when the current supply fluctuates.
Pros and Cons of SaluSpa Real Tree Inflatable Spa:
- Convenient to set up and inflate using spa pump
- Relaxing Airjet systems
- Easy lift handles
- Comes with insulated cover and floor
- Convenient drainage valve
- Easy maintenance and cleanup due to replaceable cartridges
- Safety locks are installed
- Made of study I-Beam technology
- Sturdy structure to support sitting on its walls as well
- Heats up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Chemical floater to keep water clean
- Takes 12-24 hours to heat up to 104 degrees
- Not suggested using in dropped temperatures
4- Intex Pure Spa 4-Person Inflatable Portable Hot Tub:
It’s just a touch of the button away, the soothing bubble spa. One may relax and ease those sore muscles by activating 120 massage jets installed in it. Temperatures are adjustable according to your comfort. This inflatable spa comes with two different height options that are modifiable. It is easy to maintain and install over all it’s a great affordable Inflatable spa.
Pros and Cons of Inflatable Intex Pure Spa:
- Fiber tech construction
- The head rests are there to provide extra comfort and neck support
- 120 soothing spa jets
- Adjustable temperature controls up to 140 degrees
- Slip resistance seats allows extra safety
- Maintenance is easy with the kit provided
- Built-in hard water treatment keeps water splash gentle
- A drink holder can be fixed
- Can accommodate 4 people
- Great small spa for money
- Not for dropped temperatures
- Noisy on filter startup
5-Goplus Inflatable Hot Tub Heated Bubble Massage Spa:
This inflatable spa can comfortably accommodate 4 adults for a relaxing bubble massage spa experience. It’s easy to setup indoors or outdoors within minutes without any need of professional tools. It is perfect for soaking sore muscles after a long hectic day. Has improved heating system due to insulated floor and covers that keep the water heated. It is easy to assemble and carry due to its portability.
Pros and Cons of Goplus Inflatable Hot Tub:
- Can be heated up to 104 degree Fahrenheit
- Built-in hard water treatment which makes the water gentle for skin
- Can accommodate 4 adults
- Made of high quality durable material
- Easy to set up and carry
- Bubble jets for a great spa like massage treatment
- Insulated ground cloth and covers ensure water temperatures to stay warm for long
- Filters are easily replaceable
- Safety locks
- Not to be used below 40 degrees
- The bottom drainage valve may leak
- Filters need a clean up after every few uses
6-Intex PureSpa Jet & Bubble Deluxe Portable Hot Tub, Octagon:
This particular model of Intex Pure Spa comes in Octagonal shape. The bubble jets installed in it blow powerful air bubbles to provide a great full body massage. As you enjoy the soaking the 4 high performing massage gets that are installed on each short side of the octagon spa do their working. Intex Pure Spa has two water purification and treatments installed. It is a great luxury bath tub with complete portability that allows you to install it anywhere.
Pros and Cons of Intex Pure Spa:
- Designed to accommodate 4 people
- Octagon shape gives it a luxurious look and more leg room
- Two functions can be performed at the same time
- 2 built-in water treatment systems (salt-water and hard-water)
- 120 adjustable bubble jets
- Easy maintenance and clean up
- Premium quality
- Sturdy durable construction
- The premium quality means premium pricing as well
The question is on you affordability, if you have the money to shell out then getting your hands on the best inflatable spa may be the wise decision. They are so much cheaper than the Jacuzzi and provide nearly the same experience but even better when portability is concerned. However, there are some drawbacks and limitations with some models like the temperature limits and jets etc. Collectively the information provided was to enlighten you with features of some of the best inflatable spas to tranquil your decision.